Copyright © 2013 Deborah M Zajac. All Rights Reserved.
The bridge has new lights! It’s a temporary art piece by Artist Leo Villareal. I went up to the city with a group of photographers to photograph it. It is pretty. I’m planning to photograph it again while the lights are still up.
For more information about the artist, and lights:
“The Bay Lights is an iconic light sculpture designed by world-renowned artist Leo Villareal. This stunning fine arts experience will shine from dusk until 2:00 a.m. on the San Francisco Bay Bridge West Span from March 5, 2013 through 2015. ” ~ The Bay Lights Project
Nikon D700| Nikkor 17-35 @ 17mm| f/16| 13 seconds| ISO 160| Manual Priority| Tripod|
- San Francisco’s ‘other’ bridge prepares to shine (mysanantonio.com)
- Bay Bridge lights up San Francisco like never before (boston.com)
- Watch Video: Light Sculpture to Brighten the Bay Bridge (blogs.kqed.org)
- San Francisco’s Bay Bridge lights up with 25,000 computer controlled LEDs (engadget.com)
- San Francisco Bay Bridge Lights To Shine (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)